Flow assurance is one of the key problem areas for the oil and gas industry. Pipelines, fittings and flow control devices in the oil and gas industry are typically exposed to erosive conditions. We have multiphase flow and erosion testing facility. Experiments can be conducted in both gas-solid and gas-liquid-solid flows. In addition, we are actively involved in validating various published erosion models and improving these models to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry.
LAB TESTING SERVICES
- Multiphase flow CO2 & CO2/H2S corrosion for small diameter and large diameter.
- Corrosion inhibitor/drag reducing agent testing.
- Errosion flow loop testing.
- Hydrate flow loop with hydrate inhibitor testing.
- Wax flow loop with wax inhibitor testing.
- Valve testing, H2S scavenger testing.
- Hand-on training for testing.
- Lab facility evaluation.
- HPHT corrosion testing.
- CO2 corrosion testing.
- H2S corrosion testing.
- Corrosion inhibitor evaluation.
- Material selection testing.
LABORATORY SUPPORT & SERVICES
After sales support build a long-term relationship with our customers and is a deeply-held commitment at DSAT .From the most technical ticket to solving your strategic challenges, DSAT technical team is here to offer both flexible & scalable solutions, & guarantee that you succeed in every case.Ongoing maintenance and quality instrument repair are important ways to maximize your technology investment. In addition to reducing expenses, it is critical to minimize system downtime.
Signing up for a DSAT service contract saves you the time and hassle of generating a separate purchase order every time you encounter an unexpected equipment repair. A service contract enables you to budget for repair and maintenance costs.
DSAT service contracts provide you with the following:
- Priority scheduling
- Unlimited service calls
- Annual preventative maintenance (AMC)
- Onsite service