Benchtop ION meter F-70 Series
Intuitive and very easy to use touch panel operation.
Select electrodes according to purpose.
Our pH electrodes have a broad line-up according to sample, container and application type.
Helping you to pick the perfect LAQUA.
Portable ION meter D-70 Series
In the lab, in the field or anywhere you need it
Designed for use with one hand and with an IP67 waterproof rating and shock-resistant casing, this meter can be used for long periods, even in dark places, making it ideal for field measurements in rivers and lakes.
For details, see the specifications.
Compact Ion Meters
HORIBA introduces LAQUAtwin compact water quality meter, incorporating 60 years of water quality analyzer research and manufacturing technology into a pen sized, simple design. Select from seven water quality parameters such as pH , conductivity, various ions (Na+, K+, NO3-, Ca2+) and salinity that suits your purpose. Bring LAQUAtwin with you wherever and whenever you want to. It is your "lab-in-the-field."
- Accurate reading from only a single drop, in a few seconds. Furthermore,select measurement method depending on your situation and sample. (Drops, Immersion, Scoop, Wipe,Solid samples, Powders, Paper, textiles and films)
- pH, conductivity, ions and salinity. 7 parameters, 11 models.
- Calibrate and measure at the touch of a button – the Smiley face will tell you when the result can be read.
- LAQUAtwin is fully waterproof and dustproof(IP67).
- Carry case comes standard for handy portability.
HORIBA's years of experience and know-how in this field are behind the wide range of ion electrodes we offer.