Milliohm Meter - Model 16502
- Basic accuracy : 0.05%
- Pulsed test current output mode is used to reduce thermal EMFs affection on milliohm measurement
- DC test current output mode is used to fasten measurement speed for inductive DUT
- Dry-circuit test current output mode (limited Max. 20mV) is used to measure such contact resistances where the maximum open-circuit voltage must be limited to 50mV
- Temperature correction (TC function) regardless of material or temperature
- Useful temperature conversion function for motor/ coil evaluation
- 4 channels R scan with balance check function for fan motor (combined with A165017 option)
- 0.001mΩ~1.9999MΩ wide measurement range with 4½ digits resolution
- Standard RS-232 interface
- Optional GPIB & Handler interface
- Bin-sorting function
- Comparator and pass/fail alarming beeper function
- Large LCD display (240 x 64 dot-matrix)
- Friendly user interface
- LabView® Driver
The Chroma 16502 Milliohm Meter is Chroma's newes t digital Milliohm Meter. 0.001mΩ~1.9999MΩ wide measurement range. DC, Pulsed, and Dry-circuit test current driving modes, enable the Chroma 16502 can be properly used in DC resistance measurement for various inductive components (coil, choke, and transformer winding etc.), cable, metallic contact (connector, relay switch etc.) and conduction materials.
Using the A165014 Temperature Compensation Card with A165015 PT100 Temperature Probe, res i s tance values measured at ambient temperature can be corrected by applying a thermal coefficient so that the display shows the corresponding resistance values at any other temperature with temperature correction function. Temperature increase (Δt) is obtained and di splayed by conver t ing res i s tance measurements and ambient temperature with convenient temperature conversion function. This function is especially useful for verifying motor windings or coils, where the maximum temperature increase needs to be determined when current is applied.
Pulsed ± function application includes power choke, switch/Relay contract, multi-braided twisted wires, metallic foil or conductive material, thermo-sensitive material (fuse, thermistor sensor) etc. Dry Circuit function application includes switch /relay contract, thermo-sensitive material (fuse, thermistor sensor) etc. DC+ function app lication includes high inductance DUT, like primary of transformer (multi-turn) measurement with Measurement Delay Function to avoid the test current not produced that effect by high inductance DUT during test period.
Standard RS-232 interface, optional GPIB & Handler inter face, high speed and stable measurement capabilities enable the Chroma 16502 can be used for both component evaluation on the production line and milliohm measurement for bench-top applications.