Programmable HF AC Tester
HF Hipot Tester Model 11890
HF HV Load Life Tester Model 11891
- HF HV Load Life Test (CV and CC mode)
- HF Withstand Voltage Test (CV and CC mode)
- HF Breakdown Voltage Test (CV mode)
- Test frequency: 20kHz ~1MHz
- Wide output voltage and current range while combine with different module (Module is customized and based on the tester's power)
- Output voltage and current monitor
- Programmable output voltage waveform control
- Cycle count mode or time count mode for load life test timer
- Lower power consumption and lower temperature rising design
- Large LCD display (320 x 240 dot-matrix)
- Built-in digital timer
Chroma 11802 Ser ies Programmable High Frequency AC Tester is a digital controlled high frequency AC source platform, can be combined with high frequency voltage/current step-up module to provide high voltage/high current. Chroma 11802 Series output test frequency is 20kHz~200kHz, which cover application frequency range for various SMPS, LCD inverter and etc.
Chroma 11802 Series provides digital functions, like programmable sine-wave output voltage controller to simulate the operation condition for DUT, and cycle count mode or timer mode for load life test, etc. Chroma 11802 Series uses tracking DC source inside for output amplifier to reduce power consumption and lower temperature rising. It reduces electricity cost and improves stability for long time testing. It is the best choice to perform quality verification for various electronic components which used under high frequency, like LCD Inverter and module, high voltage capacitors, primary of SMPS main power, CCFl, HCFl, and EEFl etc.
Chroma 11890 is the best tester for production line of HF HV electronic components withstanding voltage test, like LCD inverter transformer, ceramic capacitor, cable, PCB, automatic motor corona discharge inspection and medical equipment high frequency leakage current safety inspection. Chroma 11891 is a tester with only function HF HV Load Life Test (CV and CC mode). It is suitable for passive component load life test.