Solar Steady State Simulator
Hot Spot / Light Soaking Test - KD-SB01-0707
- Light Engine:
- 1.5kW power supply
- Steade state (continuous output)
- Continuous spectrum
- Feature of solar simulator:
- Spectral Mismatch：± 40% (Class B refer to IEC 60904-9).
- Non-uniformity ± 5% (Using 64-division measurement)
- Instability ± 5%% (within 1 Hour)
- Effective Irradiance Area: 75 mm x 75mm
- Irradiance Range: 800 W/m2 ~ 1100W/m2. (Irradiance can adjust by software to control the electric power of the lamp)
- Irradiance Decay <10% within 10,000 hours
- Lamps Life：temp <25℃；HR< 60%，lamp life guaranty > 5 years
- Light Engine:
- Temperature Range: +50℃ ± 10℃
- Module back side temp uniformity: ± 10℃
- Space demand: W*D*H (㎜) 160 x 180 x 2600 (operation area included)
- External Dimension: W*D*H (㎜) 1200 x100 x 2200 (cooling system included)
- Standard Reference Cell：Silicon Reference cell for irradiance calibration use only
- Control PC: (follow the specification or above)
CPU: Intel core i3
RAM: 2GB (1x2GB) non-ECC DDR3 1600MHz SDRAM
Graphics Card: Intel @ HD graphics
OS: Windows 7 Professional 32bit English version.
LCD: 19” TFT-LCD
- Emergency Stop (EMO): EMO is available to avoid accidence and minimize the lost of DUT.
- Required flow of cooling air
- System intake: 350m3/H at 25°C via Ø150mm pipes on the system back side.
- System exhaust: 800m3/H (for 2 m2 system) at 45-50°C via Ø200mm pipes on the system usually back or top side.
- Sample holder specification: A air cooling system is mounted on the back of the DUT to maintain the temperature at the specific preset value.
- Sample area : 80cm X 80 cm max:
- Power: 3Φ380V/20A, Schuko connector .
- Operation/storage environment:
Operation environment: 15~35℃, up to 60% RH
Storage environment: 0~60℃, up to 75% RH
- Recommended operation environment: 15oC~25℃, 60% humidity
- Remark: In poor environmental conditions, the equipment efficiency may be different with normal performance
- Shipping, installation and warranty
- Delivery : Ex-work
- Installation: On-site installation and system test. (Depend on order)
- Training: Upon installation, Supplier will conduct educational training for the equipment operational and servicing overview. The topics cover System structure, principal; Fault finding and regular maintenance and calibration method. (Depend on order)
Waranty: 1 year warranty of whole system
Plasma lamp 400nm ~ 1100nm
Compliance with AM 1.5G spectrum
|Uniformity < 2%|