- DC Power Supply
- AC Power Source
- Electronic Load
- Motor Test Solution - Safety Test
- Automatic Transformer Test System
High Performance AC Power Source
Model 61500 series
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable output impedance for IEC 61000-3-3
- IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-14, IEC 61000-4-28 voltage dips and frequency variation simulation
- Harmonics, interharmonics waveform synthesizer for IEC 61000-4-13 testing
- Power line disturbance simulation capability
- Programmable voltage and current limit settings
- Comprehensive measurement capability, including current harmonics
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- TTL signal which indicates output transient
- Optional analog programmable interface
- 2 units combined in series for high Voltage source (Model 61501~61505)
- 3 units combined to 3-phase power output (Model 61501~61505)
- Optional GPIB and RS-232 interface (Model 61501~61505)
- Easy use graphic user interface: softpanel (Option)
- Softpanel for IEC regulation test
- Capable of delivering power output up to 90KVA by implementing Master-slave parallel operation
Chroma AC power source 61500 series sets up the new standard for high performance AC power source. It equips with all powerful features such as power line disturbance (PLD) simulation, programmable output impedance, comprehensive measurement functions, wave-shape synthesis and regulation test software. These features make the 61500 series ideal for commercial, power electronics, avionics, military and regulation test applications from bench-top testing to mass production.
Line up from 500VA to 4000VA with one phase output, the 61500 series give users the maximum choices from R/D design verification, quality assurance, to production test.
Using the state-of-the art PWM technology, the 61500 series is capable of delivering up to 6 times of peak current compared to its maximum rated current that makes it ideal for inrush current test.
The AC+DC modes extend the applications not only pure AC voltage but also DC component for testing DC offset in laboratory. Applying the advanced DSP technology, the 61500 series is able to provide precision and transient voltage waveform as well as measurements such as RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, power factor, current crest factor and up to 40 orders of current harmonic components.
The 61500 series allows users to compose different harmonic components to synthesize their own harmonic distorted wave-shapes. To simulate the natural waveform, the 61500 series also provides an external analog input to amplify the analog signal from arbitrary signal generator. Thus, it is capable of simulating the unique waveform observed in the field.
With the versatile programmable vol tage functions and easy-use operation software, the 61500 series enables users to per form the pre - compliance tests against IEC 61000-4-11 and compliance test against IEC 61000-4-13/-4-14/-4-28 immunity test regulations. With low impedance and low voltage harmonic character, model 61505 can be a standard source for 230V/16A IEC 61000-3-2 testing. With programmable output impedance function, 61500 series provide a solution for testing IEC 61000-3-3 regulations by incorporating a flicker meter.
Chroma 61500 series provides powerful functions to simulate all kinds of power line disturbance conditions. The STEP and PULSE modes offer a method to execute a single step or continuous output changes. The LIST Mode, up to 100 sequences, extends this function for more complex waveform generator needs. In this way, 61500 series is capable of simulating all sorts of voltage dips, cycle dropout, transient spike, brown out for IEC 61000-4-11 pre-compliance test and IEC61000-4-14 and IEC61000-4-28 compliance tests.
Chroma 61500 series allows users to composite up to 40 orders of harmonic components for synthesizing a distorted voltage waveform with SYNTHESIS function. It also provides INTERHARMONIC function for programming sweeping interhamonics component from 0.01Hz to 2.4KHz. It can help to find the resonance or the weakest points of UUT. It is capable of generating a periodic harmonic and non-periodic harmonic distorted waveform to perform IEC61000-4-13 compliance test.
61500 series AC source provides a 3-PHASE mode to let users connect 3 units for 3-phase output application. The Master unit will keep on Fixed mode and send a signal for synchronizing Slaves. Users can connect 2 units of 61500 in series and set the phase angle to zero (see figure) in 3-PHASE mode. In this way, users can program a 220V/0.5sec superimposed on 230V to get a 450V transient voltage easily.
61500 Series provides a graphic control software. It can help users to run all functions easily. It also includes IEC test standards and a report function for recording measurement data for a period of time in a file.
61500 series can be used to test aircraft electrical equipment. Chroma also provides software for AC power part test of standard RTCA DO-160D , MIL-STD-704F and ABD0100.
The 61511/61512/61611/61612 AC source models provide the (Master-Slave) parallel operation function, which enable users to extend the AC source power output ability by connecting AC sources in parallel. The maximum allowable number of AC source implemented for the parallel operation is 5 units. Therefore, users can achieve a maximum power output up to 90KVA by combining 5 units of assorted AC source of 18KVA in (Master-Slave) parallel operation mode. The user could also use A615103 Power Stage as an alternative cost effective solution for the parallel operation, by implementing it as slave unit. Please refer to the following figures for AC source models 61511/61512/61611/61612 setup for parallel operation configuration.
Transformer Test System / Component Analyzer
- Test frequency: 20Hz~200kHz/1MHz, 0.02% accuracy
- Basic accuracy: 0.1%
- Different output impedance modes, measurement results are compatible with other well-known LCR meters
- Enhanced Turn Ratio measurement accuracy for low permeability core
- Fast Inductance/ Turn Ratio measurement speed up to 80 meas./sec
- Fast DCR measurement speed up to 50 meas./sec
- Graphical and tabular display of swept frequency, voltage current and bias current measurements (3252/3302)
- Build-in 8mA bias for RJ45 transmission transformer saturation condition (option)
- Leakage inductance 100 bin sorting and balance of leakage inductance for TV inverter transformer
- ALC (Auto Level Compensation) function for MLCC measurement (3252/3302)
- Test fixture residual capacitance compensation for transformer inductance measurement
- 1320 Bias Current Source directly control capability (3252/3302)
- 320x240 dot-matrix LCD display
- Support versatile standard and custom-design test jigs
- Four-terminal test for accurate, stable DCR, inductance and turn ratio measurements
- Built-in comparator; 10 bin sorting with counter capability (3252/3302)
- Lk standard value with Lx measure value
- 4M SRAM memory card, for setup back-up between units
- Standard RS-232, Handler, and Printer Interface, option GPIB Interface for LCR function only
- 15 internal instrument setups for store/recall capability
The 3250/3252/3302 Transformer Test System are the precision test systems, designed for transformer production line or incoming/ outgoing inspection in quality control process, with high stability and high reliability.
The 3250/3252 provide 20Hz-200kHz tes t frequencies, and 3302 provides 20Hz-1MHz test frequencies. In addition to transformer scanning test function, the 3252/3302 have LCR Meter function. In test items, The 3250/3252/3302 cover most of transformer's low-voltage test parameters which include primar y test parameters as Inductance, Leakage Inductance, Turns-Ratio, DC resistance, Impedance, and Capacitance (between windings) etc.; secondary test parameters as Quality Factor and ESR etc.; and pin-short test function. High-speed digital sampling measurement technology combined wi th scanning test fixture (A132501) design, improve low-efficiency transformer inspection to be more accurate and faster.
The 3250/3252/3302 even provide several output impedance selection to solve inductance measurement error problem caused by different test current caused by different output impedance provided by different LCR Meters. And, equivalent turns-ratio calculated from measured inductance of windings is also provided to improve turnsratio measurement error problem caused by large leakage magnetic flux in transformer with low permeability magnetic core.
In addition to transformer scanning test function, the 3252/3302 have LCR Meter function, can be used in component incoming/outgoing inspection, analysis and automatic production line.