Field of Application
The THE-1100 simulates artificial aging by means of cyclical temperature changes. All relevant parameters such as, for instance, exposure time, temperatures and cycle count can be easily adjusted on the device.
An open specimen basket is alternately immersed in a bath of warm liquid followed by a bath of cold liquid. A very high rate of temperature change is achieved with this thermal-cycle design, and this gives a particularly realistic simulation of the temperature changes in the oral cavity.
- Durable due to its stable construction and the use of high-quality components
- The device is entirely made from stainless steel. Therefore there are no problems with corrosion.
- Setting up and initial operation easy for any user.
- High-quality water baths, and refrigeration units with non-ozone-depleting cooling mediums are used
- Design gives realistic simulation by means of high rate of temperature change
- Warm bath temperature: 25°C to 100°C
- Cold bath temperature: -5°C to 35° C
- Exposure time of the specimen basket adjustable per bath from 0 to 7,200 seconds
- Baths automatically filled by an integrated top-up pump so as to compensate for evaporation losses
- Automatic start-up function: after a power cut the trial is automatically continued (useful for long trials which are not permanently supervised)
- Cooling unit available with either 240 or 300 watt cooling output
- Thermal performance: temperatures between 5 and 55°C; cycle period 60 seconds; permitted specimen mass approx. 250-300 g. Maximum mechanical specimen weight is 1000g.
Our thermocycling unit TC-4 is the perfect complement for any chewing simulator. Save valuable time by performing chewing simulation and thermocycling simultaneously.
With the TC-4 you can rinse 2, 4 or 8 sample chambers with hot and cold water. The temperature range is 4 ° C to 25 ° C for the cold cycle and 35 ° C to 60 ° C for the hot cycle. The temperatures as well as the purging duration can be defined by the user. Two powerful pumps ensure sufficient circulation in the sample chambers during the flushing process. The temperatures are kept at their nominal values by means of an integrated heater and a cooling unit.
The device is so sturdily built that chewing simulators can be set up to 8 chambers on the top. Control is either via the touch screen of the chewing simulator or via its own integrated display. The thermocycling system can also be retrofitted
- High temperature stability even with short cycle times from 30 seconds
- Adjustable water supply to the chambers
- Quiet operation, 63 dB (A) at 1 m distance
- Powerful, maintenance-free pumps
- Reduced energy consumption compared to older versions
- Stable, rust-free housing with removable front doors
- Operation without chewing simulation is possible, saving on external thermal cycler
The thermocycling system is a universally applicable device for the temperature control of external, open vessels. We are happy to advise you on individual adjustments for your application!