3-Media Abrasion Machine TMA-1
Field of Application
This flexible De Gee-type ACTA machine allows precise 3-body wear tests (tribo-abrasion). In conjunction with the TMAM-1, it provides you with a complete system for high-precision abrasion, measurement, and analysis of the data.
A specimen wheel with 12 separate chambers is filled with the materials to be tested. The machine has a device with the help of which the filled wheel is ground to a perfect circle. The abrasion is produced by a hardened antagonist wheel made of special steel and by the medium used. Various parameters such as the distance between the wheels, the rotational speed and the direction of rotation as well as the contact pressure can be easily and precisely adjusted so that very exact wear tests can be flexibly carried out with a whole variety of combinations of materials
- Efficient and time-saving with simultaneous processing of up to 12 material specimens
- Grinding-in function for fine circular grinding of prepared specimen wheels
- A high level of automation
- Automatic analysis of the measurement results in the system with TMAM-1
- Maintenance-free for trouble-free operation over many years: robust construction, use of high-quality industrial components and careful assembly and setting
- Easy to use
- Contact pressure infinitely adjustable from 0 to 50 N
- Rotation speed of both motors infinitely variable from 0 to 250 rpm
- Stopping and reverse operation of one motor possible
- Specimen wheel with 12 specimen chambers for various materials
- Cylindrical grinding wheel for grinding the specimen wheel in; grinding-in process supported by the software
- Auto-stop facility when preset parameters are reached
- Cycle counter
3-Media Abrasion Measuring System TMAM-1
Field of Application
The measuring system is used for the automatic measurement and analysis of specimen wheels from the 3-body wear test. The TMAM-1 can be used both as a stand-alone device as well as part of a system in conjunction with the TMA-1
It is particularly easy to use: the specimen wheel from the abrasion test is placed in the TMAM-1 and the evaluation is started by means of the PC supplied with the order. After the end of the analysis, the results are stored in the PC and are available for evaluation, export etc.
The abrasion depth of all material specimens is shown in three-dimensional diagrams which can be spatially rotated; this allows specimens to be compared quickly and easily and a meaningful presentation to be made.
The software included in the price produces universally analysable Excel-compatible txt. files which contain all the surface coordinates of the specimen wheel.
- Software with comprehensive analysis functions and with PC included in the price (pre-installed system)
- 3D representation of the specimen surfaces for easy visual comparison of the results
- Automatic determining of the level of abrasion in all twelve specimen chambers
- Resolution: 3,600 measurement points per specimen chamber (90 measurement points per line and 40 lines per specimen chamber)
- Accuracy: +/-0.002 mm in the Z axis (height of the specimen)
- Analysis period per specimen wheel: 3.5 hours
- Data format: .txt file, MS Excel compatible
- Functional range of the software: analysis of 43,200 measurement points per specimen wheel, analysis of the abrasion depths, 3D representation of surfaces, 2D section along the line of measurement, ability to compare the 12 specimen chambers, export facility